Catch all the Cricket Quizzes at one go, here.
Today’s theme: 50 Over World Cups
5 Questions. 5 hints. 5 answers. Here goes!
- Who is the only international cricketer to have his career debut in a World Cup and make a century in the same match?
- Which South African bowler made his career debut in a World Cup match and walked away with figures of 4 for 41?
- Which is the only Team that has played more than 10 World Cup matches and not won a single match?
- Who holds the record for the best bowling figures in a World Cup for a losing cause?
- Who holds the record for the best bowling figures by a Captain in World Cups?
- His brother is a famous cricketer too
- He is known for the way he celebrates a wicket
- No hint
- Against Australia, in 2003 World Cup
- Andy Flower. 1992. He made 115 on career debut
- Imran Tahir
4. Shane Bond. 6 for 23
5. Shahid Afridi. 5 for 16