Catch all the Cricket Quizzes at one go, here.
How well do you know the Indian Premier League? Take this Quiz to know!
15 questions. 15 hints. 15 answers.
- Out of all the hundreds scored in IPL, who scored the slowest hundred (complete innings)?
- What’s the highest score in an IPL final for a winning cause?
- Who has got out for duck the most number of times in IPL?
- Who has the most number of 50 plus scores in IPL?
- Who has the highest career strike rate in IPL?
- Who holds the record for the worst economy rate (Inns) currently?
- There have been a whopping 14 hat-tricks that have been taken in IPL. Who are the only 2 players to pick more than one hat-trick?
- Which legendary bowler ended an innings with bowling figures of 5 for 5?
- Who has the worst career economy rate in IPL?
- Who delivered this best all-round performance of scoring 83 off 38 and picking up 4 wickets in the same innings?
- Which two pairs of players have the most century stands in IPL?
- Who has won the most number of matches as Captain?
- Who is the only player to win the Purple Cap twice?
- Which team has won the most consecutive number of matches?
- Which team has lost the most consecutive number of matches?
- It was his only IPL hundred
- It was scored by someone who is now an established Test player
- Remember that famous streak where he got our for a duck 4 out of 5 matches? 🙂
- No. It’s not Virat Kohli. He doesn’t hold all the records, at least as of now 🙂
- Maxwell, Sehwag, Gayle, ABD, Pollard and Yusuf Pathan are 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 in the list
- One of the following legends – Dinda, Aaron, Ishant, Umesh, Piyush Chawla 🙂
- Both Indians
- Spin bowler
- He has scored a century at Lord’s
- Mallya loved it
- One player features in both the pairs
- No hint for this 🙂
- No hint.
- They won 10 matches on the trot
- No hint
- Sachin Tendulkar. S/r of 151.51
- Murali Vijay’s 95 against RCB in 2011
- Shared by Gautam Gambhir and Harbhajan Singh. 12 ducks each
- David Warner, with 32 fifties.
- Andre Russell. 173.41
- Ishant Sharma. gave 66 runs (at 16.5) playing for SRH against CSK in 2013
- Amit Mishra (3) and Yuvi (2)
- Anil Kumble, aginst RR in 2009
- Ajit Agarkar. 8.85
- Yuvi. In 2014, against `Rajasthan Royals
- Kohli-Gayle and Kohli-ABD. 7 frickin’ century stands each
- MS Dhoni. 82 wins. Second in the list id Gambhir with 60. Third is Gilchirist with 35. MSD you beauty!
- Dwayne “Champion” Bravo
- KKR. 2014-15
- PWI and DD. 11 matches.