So over the last 7 years, who’s been playing consistent good ODI cricket? Some numbers…
1. India and England have been dominating 2017 with 2.75+ W/L ratio
2. Over the 7 year duration, Aus and India are right on top with 1.83+
3. For every match won, SL have lost 4 matches in 2017
4. Aus record has hit a new low of 1.0 in 2017, unheard of for Aussie standards
5. West Indies has been pathetic throughout
6. Pak with 1.17 surprised all of us with the Champions Trophy win in June
Will be interesting to see a long term trend from 1970s in buckets of 5 years each. Leaving that for another day.